Roku Streaming Stick Remote HDMI Version for Roku Streaming Stick (HDMI Version) (3500r, 3500rw), Roku 3 (4200r), Roku 2 (2720r, 2720rw)
The Roku Streaming Stick Standard Remote controls movies, music, shows and more. Includes channel shortcut buttons for access to favorites with one touch of a button. RF technology gives you control of your Roku player without having to point the remote at the TV. Works only with Roku Streaming Stick (HDMI® Version - 3500R, 3500RW, 3600R). Does not work with the Roku Streaming Stick (Roku Ready Version). Please follow the troubleshooting steps from the Roku website below to resolve pairing issue: If your remote stops responding, try removing and reinserting the batteries first: Open the battery compartment. Remove and reinsert the batteries, following the correct battery orientations. If that doesn't fix the problem, try pairing the remote again: Open the battery compartment and locate the pairing button. Press and hold the pairing button for at least 3 seconds. (front LEDs will blink) Power cycle the Roku stick. (unplug the power connector and plug back in) During the start up process, the Roku remote will automatically pair to your Roku stick. (the front LEDs will stop flashing)
- Brand: Roku
- Model: RC12
- Dimensions: .39" h x
1.89" w x
- Genuine ROKU Remote for Streaming HDMI Stick; Roku Stick is not included
- Works with Roku Streaming Stick Remote HDMI Version for Roku Streaming Stick (HDMI Version) (3500r, 3500rw), Roku 3 (4200r), Roku 2 (2720r, 2720rw)
- RF technology gives you control of your Roku player without having to point the remote at the TV. Takes 2 AAA batteries (not included)
- Channel shortcut buttons may vary. All shown in pictures.
- See Image showing Roku Brand name and Remote details under Battery Compartment in listing - Original Remote will have similar details for sure. OEM and Generic remotes will miss that details.