Honestech VIDBOX Video Conversion for Mac
Videotapes can deteriorate over time. Your old videos will have color bleed, white specks, and other distortions. Do not risk this happening to your home video collection. Save your precious memories before you lose them forever!
Easily convert, save, and share your precious memories with VIDBOX Video Conversion for Mac to bring back precious memories from your old VHS, Betamax and camcorder tapes. Anyone can convert old tapes to digital formats and preserve priceless home videos forever using this product.
VIDBOX Video conversion for Mac provides everything you need to easily convert your videos to digital formats. All you need is a VCR/camcorder and a Mac. Step-by-step pictorial instructions guide you through the process.
● USB video capture device
● USB cable
● RCA cables for composite video
● Software Installation CD with electronic manual
● Quick Start Guide
● Operating System: Mac OS 10.6 or higher
● Available USB 2.0 or 3.0 port
● Processor: Pentium Core 2 Duo or higher
● Memory: 1GB of RAM
● Free hard disk space: 15GB recommended
● VCR or camcorder for tape conversion
- Sales Rank: #118 in Software
- Brand: VIDBOX
- Model: VFM1M
- Released on: 2013-08-19
- Platform: Mac OS X
- Format: CD-ROM
- Dimensions: 7.52" h x
2.32" w x
- What's in the box: VIDBOX (USB video capture device), USB Cable, RCA AV Cable, Quick Start Guide, Installation Software CD.
- Capture old VHS, Beta, 8mm or camcorder tapes and convert them to DVD and other digital formats.
- Watch recorded video on your Mac with QuickTime.
- Smooth integration with iMovie allows you to easily edit the captured video.
- Burn your movies to DVD with iDVD and watch on your TV. Watch and share your captured video on iOS devices.