Musou HDMI to 1080P Component Video (YPbPr) Scaler Converter Adapter with Coaxial Audio Output + R / L Audio Support Windows 10,Black
This HDMI to Component converter with scaler is designed to help user easily convert digital HDMI or DVI(using a DVI-HDMI connector, not included) signal from an HDMI or DVI enabled source to component RGB video with R/L audio, allowing the viewing of digital video to be presented on a RGB display via standard component video cable. With supreme high operating frequency up to 165Mhz and maximum bandwidth up to 1.65Gbps, the component video output images from this unit are sharp, clear and detailed with great text clarity. The device also comes with a scaler with both up-scaling and down-scaling function that will allow you to adjust the output signal to a resolution that is compatible with your RGB display. Important: Supported audio format: 2 channel analog audio, does not support digital audio May experience less than a one second lag. Will not convert audio only.
- Brand: Musou
- Convert HDMI input into analog YPbPr video and R/L audio + Coaxial audio signal output;Support digital Coaxial and R / L Stereo Audio output simultaneously/separately to amplifier without connecting HDTV/Monitor
- Support both up-scaling and down-scaling function Support 165MHz/1.65Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channel) bandwidth for HDMI Input;Support OSD (On-Screen Display) for input and output resolutions;
- Compliant with HDMI 1.3 Support HDCP 1.2,Compatible with DVI by a DVI-HDMI cable or connector (not included),Support Xbox/ PS3/ PS4/ Apple TV/ Roku/ Fire TV/ STB/ Blu-ray Players/ Game Console / DVD / Notebook and so on
- Support 1080p,1080i,720P,576p,576i,480p, 480i HDMI input resolution;Support 1080p,1080i,720P,720i,480p,480i Ypbpr (component) output resolution
- Use friendly,Easy to Use,Install in seconds,No need of setting.Note: kindly check your input signal is correct. This product is a HDMI to Component Converter,not Component to HDMI Converter,it can not be reverse to use. USE RESOLUTION button to choose the best output resolution.