Elite Screens Manual B Series, 100-inch Diagonal 16:9, Pull Down Projection Manual Projector Screen with Auto Lock, M100H
Elite Screens' Manual B Series is an ultra affordable, high performance, manual pull-down projection screen for use in the home or business. Its integrated mounting solutions allow it to be installed on the wall or ceiling suspended. The Manual B series features the 1.0 gain, MaxWhite B front projection screen material. This 4K Ultra HD ready screen not only provides the widest possible viewing angle with perfect diffusion uniformity but also retains precise definition, image color reproduction and black/white contrast. It is fully black backed to eliminate light penetration while enhancing color reproduction, and the 1” black side borders prevent projection overshoot. The sturdy, white steel case easily installs to your wall or ceiling and also allows for suspended installation if desired. The Manual B series features an auto-locking component with 2” interval height settings that allow for adjustable heights. All of these great features at a budget friendly price (along with Elite Screens commitment to service and 2-year warranty), make the Manual B series of projection screens a great choice for any entry-level or budget-minded projection enthusiast. Since 2004, Elite Screens has become a global leader in projection screen manufacturing through its headquarters in the US and branch offices in Europe, Japan, Australia, India, Taiwan, and China. With a focus on superior product and service, Elite Screens is dedicated to making projection screens for any projection environment. Ask about Elite’s 2-year warranty and 3-year ENR-G enhanced warranty.
- Size: 16:9, 100-inch
- Color: White
- Brand: Elite Screens
- Model: M100H
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 52.40" h x
93.80" w x
- Display size: 100
- 100-inch Diagonal, 16:9 Aspect Ratio. View Size: 49.0" H x 87.2" W. Overall Size: 59.8" H x 93.8" W. White Case
- Screen Material: MaxWhite B, 1.0 Gain. Textured matte white surface, multi-layer weave, 180 degree wide viewing angle, fully black backed front projection screen with 1" side black borders. Mildew resistant, durable, and easy to clean with soap and water.
- Features a 2-inch interval auto-lock mechanism that allow for various height settings and Slow Retracting Mechanism for a safe and secure return when no longer in use.
- Easily installs to wall or ceiling. Mounting Kit Included (Wood screws x2, Dry wall anchor x2)
- 2 Year Manufactures Warranty by Elite Screens; a ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004.