ECHOGEAR Tilting Low Profile TV Wall Mount Bracket for 32"-70" TVs
Glare got you down? It won't for long with this large tilting TV mount, capable of up to 15-degrees of fingertip tilt technology. Safety tested and UL Certified to hold 32" - 70" LED, LCD or Plasma screens up to 125 lbs, you'll get the best view from the couch, the bed or even the floor... if you're into that sort of thing.
What the H is "UL Certified" you ask? That means that we've tested this TV mount to verify that it will hold 4 times the weight rating and some safety science guys (that's a real thing) certified it. We'll do the math for you... 4 X 125 = 500 lbs!
VESA Compatibility: 100x100 up to 600x400 (universal increments)
Profile from Wall: 2.5"
Tilt Degrees: 5° up and 15° down
Wall Plate Dimensions: 25.6" (W) x 10.2" (H)
Maximum Mounting Hole Dimension: 24" (W) x 7" (H)
Wall Plate Openings for In-Wall Cable Management: 10.7" (W) x 5.1" (H) - Two Openings on each side
Construction: 100% High Grade Steel
Favorite Color: Beautiful ECHOGEAR Orange (that's right - we called it)
HDMI: v1.4 High Speed cable with bandwidth to support 1080p, 3D, and 4K/UHD 2160P picture @ 60 fps
Length: 6 feet long
Installation Hardware Included:
5/16" x 2.75" Lag Bolts (4)
Lag Bolt Washers (4)
M4 x 12mm Screws (4)
M4 x 35mm Screws (4)
M6 x 12mm Screws (4)
M6 x 35mm Screws (4)
M8 x 16mm Screws (4)
M8 x 20mm Screws (4)
M8 x 35mm Screws (4)
M4/M5 Washers (4)
M6/M8 Washers (4)
22mm (7/8") TV Spacers (4)
- Color: Black
- Brand: ECHOGEAR
- Model: EGLT1-BK
- Dimensions: 10.90" h x
2.50" w x
- Don't take us lightly, our heavy-gauge TV mount holds 32" - 70" TVs weighing up to 125lbs. Don't worry, we'll do the heavy lifting: ECHOGEAR TV mounts are tested to hold 4 times the weight they're rated to - Safety Tested - UL Certified
- Mounting has never been so easy: 30 minutes to install on either 16" or 24" wood studs, with all hardware included and pre-divided.
- Window glare bugging you? 15-degree tilt capability makes adjustments easy. No tools, no fuss, no hands. Just kidding, you'll need your hands.
- Trying to install your TV Mount before your show starts? We've got easy to follow instructions and live install help is available every day of the week.
- Place your TV 2.5" from the wall, leaving easy access to cables and cords.