Portta HDMI to YPbPr Component RGB + R/L Converter v1.3 support 1080p 2 Channels LPCM
This converter box converts HDMI to Component Video (Y-Pb-Pr) and stereo audio. It allows you to enjoy your high definition movies and games on the older component TV's or projectors that don't have an HDMI input. It otters solutions for digital entertainment center, HDTV retail and show site, HDTV, STB, DW and Projector factory conference room noise space and security concerns, data center control, information distribution presentation, school and corporate training environments.
Supported audio format: 2 channel analog audio, does not support digital audio May experience less than a one second lag. Will not convert audio only.
* Ease to Use: Installs in seconds, no settings and it is a resolution pass-though converter
* It is purely for conversion between video formats but not convert the input/output video resolutions
* Audio output format: 2 channel LPCM;
* Compliant with HDMI 1.3
* Support HDCP 1.2:
* Supports 165MHz/1.65Ghps per channel(6.75Gps all channel)bandwidth for HDMI Input'
* HDMI resolutions
480P@50/60Hz, 576P@50/60Hz, 720P@50/60Hz, 1080i@50/60Hz;
* Component Video resolutions
480P@50/60Hz, 576P@50/60Hz, 720P@50/60Hz, 1080i@50/60Hz
3) Troubleshooting Steps:
1. Connect the HDMI input from source device to this converter.(Input cables are optional)
2. Connect the YPbPr and R/L audio output of this product to the display device.
3. Insert the DC side of 5V power supply into this product and then connect the AC side of the power supply into the wall outlet.
4. Power on all connected devices,Choose the input of the display deviceto its YPbPr channel.
5. The image does not need to be adjusted, the Converter will position it automatically, the user may adjust the horizontal position under some extreme condition.
6. Some traditional CTR display not work after connected witch this Converter This mainly caused by these Displays only supporting 480i and 576i YPbPr interlaced resolution. Therefore, we suggest to choose LCD Display or those can support YPbPr CRT Displays.
7.. Some connected Displays may have no image after setting the resolution of HDMI source at 1080P.This not caused by our products but YPbPr channel of Displays not supporting resolution at 1080P.
8.Please find the below troubleshooting steps :
9.Please try different resolution.
10.Please try another power adapter if any.
11.Please try short HDMI Cable,such as 1m,2m.
12.Please try another component cable.
13.Please try another devices as well.
14.Please check all connections, any lose .
- Size: HDMI to Component Converter
- Color: black and blue
- Brand: Portta
- Model: N3CVTHR
- Dimensions: 1.10" h x
1.00" w x
- Ease to Use: Installs in seconds, no settings and it is a resolution pass-though converter It is purely for conversion between video formats but not convert the input/output video resolutions
- Audio output format: 2 channel LPCM; Compliant with HDMI 1.3 Support HDCP 1.2:
- Supports 165MHz/1.65Ghps per channel(6.75Gps all channel)bandwidth for HDMI Input' HDMI resolutions 480Pat50/60Hz, 576Pat50/60Hz, 720Pat50/60Hz, 1080iat50/60Hz; Component Video resolutions 480Pat50/60Hz, 576Pat50/60Hz, 720Pat50/60Hz, 1080iat50/60Hz