Denon AVRX4300H 9.2 Channel Full 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver with Built-in HEOS wireless technology featuring Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
9.2 channel network AV Receiver with 11.2 channel processing capability, built-in Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and Airplay. 8 x HDMI inputs and triple outputs. DDSC-HD discrete audio circuitry with AL24 processing plus. Dolby Atoms, DTS:X and optional Aura 3D upgradability. 4K full-rate pass-through, 4:4:4 pure color, HDR and HDCP2.2 support. ISF certification/calibration for picture. Odyssey Mule XT32 setup and room calibration. Built-in "HEOS" technology provides a large selection of streaming services connectivity and a whole-house wireless multi-room system controlled by a single "HEOS" app. 11.2 channel precuts. Intelligent Eco mode.
- Sales Rank: #14744 in Receiver or Amplifier
- Size: n/a
- Color: Black
- Brand: Denon
- Model: AVRX4300H
- Aspect ratio: Unknown
- Dimensions: 6.57" h x
17.09" w x
- 9.2 channel A/V Receiver with 125W per channel (8 ohms, 20 Hz~20 kHz, 0.05% THD) with 11.2 channel processing with built in HEOS technology
- 3D and 4K Ultra HD/60Hz full rate pass-through with HDR, BT.2020, 4:4:4 Pure Color support;
- Built-in Bluetooth(R) and Wi-Fi. A wide array of music streaming services via the HEOS app. DSD, FLAC, ALAC, and AIFF High Resolution Audio Streaming
- 8 HDMI inputs (incl. 1 front) and 3 outputs (Main/Sub/Zone 2) with full HCDP 2.2 support.
- 4K/60Hz Up-scaling