Plugable USB 2.0 to VGA / DVI / HDMI Video Graphics Adapter for Multiple Monitors up to 1920x1080 (Supports Windows 10, 8.1, 7, XP)
Featuring the DisplayLink DL-165 graphics chipset, the Plugable UGA-165 enables multiple monitors with virtually any Windows laptop, desktop, or tablet (one adapter required per monitor, up to six on Windows PCs). Get the full benefits of USB, including plug and play connectivity, thin and flexible cabling, and ability to connect via USB 2.0 hubs and repeaters.
USB graphics adapters work by rendering 2D/3D with your computer's CPU and GPU, and then compressing and transmitting the pixels that change over USB. 2GHz dual core or better CPU and at least 2GB of RAM recommended. Best suited for web and productivity software, not 3D gaming or HD video playback.
Windows 10, 8.1/8, 7 (XP 32 bit only). Drivers can be automatically installed from Windows Update or downloaded direclty from Plugable
Supports monitors and PC-compatible TVs up to 1920x1080.
Requires Intel / AMD / nVidia main GPU and driver with Windows Aero enabled. USB graphics requires 2GHz dual core or better CPU and 2GB RAM for best performance.
Does not support HDCP, and will not allow for playback of encrypted Bluray disks or copy-protected content. Not recommended for gaming or HD video playback.
Cannot be mixed with non-DisplayLink USB graphics adapters and drivers (e.g. MCT, j5, or SMSC).
If converting DVI output to HDMI, signal will carry video only, not audio.
Not compatible with ARM-based Windows (Surface RT). Vista Home Basic and Win7 Starter Edition disable multiple monitors and are not supported.
In the Box
UGA-165 graphics adapter, USB 2.0 cable, adapters for VGA/D-Sub and HDMI), driver CD and quick install guide.
- Size: 1920 VGA/DVI/HDMI
- Brand: Plugable
- Model: UGA-165
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: .59" h x
1.57" w x
- Connect multiple additional monitors to your Windows laptop, desktop, or tablet PC (one display adapter required per monitor) to expand your workspace and increase your productivity
- Create a large desktop by spanning/extending displays, with any VGA, DVI, or HDMI monitor or projector. You cannot mirror more than two displays due to a limitation at the operating system level
- DisplayLink DL-165 chipset, supports resolutions up to 1920x1080 (1080p)
- Compatible with Windows 10, 8.1/8, 7, XP (drivers available via Windows Update, direct download, or CD). No support for Mac OS X and Linux.
- We love our Plugable products and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 1-year limited parts and labor warranty and Seattle-based email support.